Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Team Dilly--Texas Chapter Update

Haha, it's been a while, hasn't it? No excuse, really--this is going to take me 10 minutes to update and it's not like I'm a busy man. Since I've lost my job, I mostly sit around my girlfriend's apartment checking to see if the Twins have signed anyone that might give me anything to be hopeful about come April 2013 (if you're wondering, no, they haven't). Anyway, since it's cold and on-again/off-again snowy ALREADY AND IT'S ONLY NOVEMBER GOD, let's see what I found on Facebook that might clue us in on what the numerous Texas chapter members are up to since, y'know, it's nice down there--Texas and all.
Oooookay. Perennial favorite nacho chef, Chrix Kowaleski, moved out of The Woodlandx and craxhed on couchex for a while before moving to Xan Marcox. That'x Auxtin-lite, if you were wondering (though it'x alxo home to the watermelon miniramp). Not only that, but he livex in what I'm axxuming is hix own houxe. Doex he, himxelf, own it? Beatx me, but I've HEARD there might be a pool in the back yard. Not like a pool you would ride in, but one with water in it. For cannonballx. (UPDATE: To my bitter disappointment, Chrix has corrected me: "hahaha yeah man, no pool here.)
Clint Peterson Zabodyn quit his job, put brakes on, and supposedly rides all the time now. Check out THIS:
Clint, Ruben Alcantara, and Ol' D flashing the Team Dilly brotherhood gang sign. I'm assuming this means Devon put Ruben on the team, and that we're all getting Etnies and Fox Clothing flow now.
Also, here's Devon Lampman, one of history's great team managers, doing a ??? over a rail. I guess it's a railhop. Why this guy isn't sponsored is baffling. #YOLO #SWAGG
Man, it's been a while since I've heard from Forrest Burkey. Anyone have an idea what this dude is up to? This was on his Facebook, but he just doesn't seem like a guy who would ride a red frame. Am I wrong here?
Photo: Rudy Rodriquez

This is pretty much the only riding-related thing I could find from anyone else down there. Skinny doing just about the sickest roaster to fakie I've seen in a while. I'm guessing he landed back wheel first and flipped ass-over-teakettle backwards at least once before this worked, but hey, I'm not saying I could do any better. Look at that thing. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment