Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dave Parrick

So I decided to revive the dilly blog after nearly a year of inactivity. I don't really have anything to post now though so you may be wasting your time, however I'm hoping this leads to blog greatness unlike anything you've ever seen before...

First off, editing on our latest DVD titled TEAM DILLY IS THE MAN is underway. Here's the first bromo for those who haven't seen it:



It only took 3 years to film, too. I'm really hoping to finish the video by the end of January, or at least make a premiere happen by pulling a Dave Parrick and just throwing some shit together that vaguely resembles a video. Premiere happening soon on a date which will be announced as soon as I feel comfortable announcing it...now if only I could find Seth's clips.

And that's all she wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment