Friday, February 6, 2009

old news



This is a promo for a video of mine that was apparently supposed to drop in the fall of 2004, but ironically was never actually completed. I've been riding bikes for way too fucking long. This video would probably have been pretty sweet but that was right around the Aspire video contest craze and everyone wanted a part so I gave up all my footage, and thus Old News became old news. The biggest bummer about the whole thing is that Kevin Delaney's section was never seen.

Oh and speaking of Kevin Delaney, the other day I got a package in the mail from Mack containing a SCENE FROMTHE OUTSIDE DVD!! Hopefully I can get it to play well enough to rip it and post it up on here, cause I know everyone's been waiting at the edge of their seats.

I really got nothing to say. Bolognarz.

No comments:

Post a Comment