Tuesday, January 13, 2009

team dilly sort of gets a website?!

So I decided to jump on the bandwagon that is blogging, mostly due to the fact that it's a lot easier than making a fucking website and everyone else can add content without me always having to do it. Would you expect any more from team dilly?

Anyway, for the first post I'd like to inform everyone that our new video titled 'It Do' is now available on DVD. You can order it for $15 shipped from the team dilly myspace or if you're located in Arizona or in Minnesota you can obtain a copy through myself or another dilly associate for $12, just shoot me an e-mail at twincitiesbmx@gmail.com.

Here are a few promos I made for the video...








In other news...Cody "Tinkerbell" Smiglewski, Jesse "Gravedigger" Hilliard, Brandon "Still The Man" Morcomb, and Chris "Wishes He Was The Man" Kowaleski rolled through Arizona last week and destroyed all the spots Phoenix has to offer...oh wait. Well they definitely destroyed mad Filiberto's at the very least, and word is that Gravedigger got a bunch of sick clips later on in their trip in Austin, TX while filming for the upcoming SOLIDSTEEL video from Clint Zabodyn and Chrix. I'll post a link to a promo for that once I can find it, but it should be a good one. I think all the boys are back home in Minnesota by now, including Seth Peterson who felt the wrath of the recession in Arizona and had to move back to his cushy job as the know-it-all at Penn Cycle.

I'm just rambling at this point, but this is probably a decent start to dilly blog for now. Expect plenty of updates due to me being done with the video and having nothing to do but ride all day in this beautiful Arizona weather. JEALOUS?!

-k stark, all day

No comments:

Post a Comment